>>> Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Intro: Dm – F C (4x)
F
Chill out, whatcha yellin’ for?
Dm
Lay back, it’s all been done before
Bb
And if you could only
C
Let it be, you will see
F
I like you the way you are
Dm
When we’re driving in your car
Bb
And you’re talking to me
C
One on one but you become
Bridge:
Dm
Somebody else round everyone else
F
Watching your back like you can’t relax
Bb
You’re trying to be cool, you look like a fool
   C
to me, tell me
CHORUS:
Dm                            Bb         F     C
Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated
C                     Dm                  Bb         F       C
I see the way you’re acting like somebody else gets me frustrated
C                           Dm            Bb
And life’s like this you .. fall and you crawl
                       F
And you break and you take what you said
         C
And you turn it into
Dm                      Bb          F        C
Honesty promise me I’m never gonna find you fake it
F
No no no
F
You come over unannounced
Dm
Dressed up like you’re something else
Bb
Where you are and where it’s at
C
You see you’re making me
F
Laugh out when you strike your pose
Dm
Take off all your preppy clothes
Bb
You know you’re not fooling
C
Anyone when you become …
Bridge
CHORUS
Repeat 1st verse
Bridge
CHORUS (2x)
End on F

Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More